1.1 Your privacy matters to us, if you have any questions, contact us using our contact details below .
1.3 We do not knowingly collect or process data from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) years old.
2. Who we are
3. What information do we collect
Most of the information we collect is information provided directly by you, which is set out on the web page on which we collect it. This may include:
- contact information – information such as name, email address, physical mailing address, device identifier and telephone number;
- personal information – such as your birthday, gender and clothes and shoe size;
- professional information – such as your employment background, job description and related information;
- social media – such as your Facebook, Instagram, twitter, or Google account details. In some cases we may use your Facebook, or Google credentials to allow access to your account with Jabrae Purifoy;
- transaction information – your contact information, the products you are interested in, your purchasing requirements, financial or other payment information including your card details and billing address, your PayPal account (if any) and any identification numbers needed; and
- responses to surveys – information you provide in responding to a survey on the Site, via an app or email, on the telephone or otherwise.
3.1 We may also collect and process other information obtained through the Site or the device you are using, including:
- information through ‘My Account’ – information for registration of ‘My Account’ such as your contact information, password and email preferences. If you are a registered user, we collect information about your access to the reserved area of the JP Site such as information on the date and time of access and with your consent, information on your interests and preferences in relation to our products and services. We also collect information relating to your orders; including order number, list of products you have ordered and information on their delivery status as well as information on your wish list, which includes your personal collection of favorite items;
- location information (including GPS signals sent by a mobile device, location information gathered from social media networks or sensor or IP address data from your device);
- information from cookies, web beacons or from the internet, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, domain name, access times, which pages you visit within our Site and referring website addresses. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive.
- if you ask us to connect with other sites (for example if you ask us to connect with your Facebook account) we may get information that way too; and
- we may record telephone calls.
4. How do we use your information
4.1 Our primary purpose in collecting your personal data is to conclude an order which you have made for the purchase of our goods and to provide you with services which we believe will optimize your use of the JP Site. We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to complete and execute your order for the purchase of our goods on the JP Site
- to register on ‘My Account’ and use the services offered to registered users;
- to provide the information, services or support and to manage your Customer Service requests and related after-sales services;
- to identify you, and to contact you from time to time with product or service updates;
- to send other messages that are useful to the service we provide;
- to manage our relationship with you and to carry out any related administration;
- to provide personalized, targeted, or location-based content, services, and advertising from us and third parties;
- to compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties*;
- to carry out surveys, research, including market research, statistical research on site traffic, sales and other commercial information to assist us in improving the services we provide to you and tailor the JP Site; and
- to enable the call recording feature to work and in order to troubleshoot the service.
4.2 We process your personal data where we have your consent to do so, which you may withdraw at any time, or otherwise where this is necessary for:
- the performance of our contract with you for the provision of Jabrae Purifoy or to take preliminary steps at your request;
- us to fulfill our legal obligations; or,
- the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
4.3 Please remember that when you share information publicly on the Site, for example a comment on a blog post, it may be indexable by search engines, including Google, which may mean that the information is made public.
5. Third party links and services
The Site may contain links to third parties’ websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those websites. Therefore, please read carefully any privacy policies on those links or websites before either agreeing to their terms or using those websites.
5.2 Note that, despite the measures taken by us and the third parties we engage, the internet is not secure. As a result others may nevertheless unlawfully intercept or access private transmissions or data.
6. Marketing communications
If you have given permission, we may contact you by mail, telephone, SMS, text/picture/video message, social media and email about products, services, promotions and special offers that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time.
6.1 SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGING MARKETING PROGRAM
We respect your privacy. We will only use information you provide through the Program to transmit your mobile messages and respond to you, if necessary. This includes, but is not limited to, sharing information with platform providers, phone companies, and other vendors who assist us in the delivery of mobile messages. WE DO NOT SELL, RENT, LOAN, TRADE, LEASE, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER FOR PROFIT ANY PHONE NUMBERS OR CUSTOMER INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE PROGRAM TO ANY THIRD PARTY. Nonetheless, We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect Our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide Us information in connection with the Program, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information. You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If, in Our sole discretion, We believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or you have opted into the Program for an ulterior purpose, We may refuse you access to the Program and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits Users of the Program that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of the information you provide through the Program to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the following address:
Jabrae Purifoy LLC
3 Addison Park Drive, Huntsville, AL 35806
8. How do you contact us?